Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday of the year!  Because of the wildfire that is burning nearby and the dry, dry, DRY conditions out, they've canceled the fireworks for this year.  I think they hope to run them later in the summer or something.  I was kind of relieved, actually, because it's just so terribly dry out and I was worried that more fires would start in town.

I'm not sure what I'll end up doing tomorrow.  Sitting around in my pj's and reading a book sounds positively fabulous right about now! : )  But we'll see what the day brings and go from there.

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July holiday!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh where, oh where, did Jen go? Did she fall off the face of the earth?

Wondering ...

kara said...

I'd totally return the favor and comment on your blog if YOU'D EVER POST ANYTHING!! (sorry for yelling:)

Mo said...

Just coming to check in....seeing if you've found inspiration yet to revive your blog?! *smile* I saw that comment of yours and have been HOPING for an update on your blog any day now ;)

Andrew Mathias said...

Saw it and noticed